Tuesday, Apr. 28, 2015    Login | Register           

Home a total loss in March 14 fire

A late morning house fire on March 14 at 210 Hilo Road south of Fayetteville was a complete loss. Bob Arnold, who lives next door, was in the house with a Comcast service staff who noticed the fire in the basement and escorted Arnold out of the house. The fire was worked by multiple units from Fayette County Fire and Emergency Services and the Fayetteville Fire Dept. Photo/Ben Nelms.

Location: 

Ad space area 4 internal

Opinion

Growing up at 110 Flamingo Street, I learned math many different ways, both in and out of school. When math was just numbers it was easy to understand.