Tuesday, Apr. 21, 2015    Login | Register           

Home a total loss in March 14 fire

A late morning house fire on March 14 at 210 Hilo Road south of Fayetteville was a complete loss. Bob Arnold, who lives next door, was in the house with a Comcast service staff who noticed the fire in the basement and escorted Arnold out of the house. The fire was worked by multiple units from Fayette County Fire and Emergency Services and the Fayetteville Fire Dept. Photo/Ben Nelms.

Location: 

Ad space area 4 internal

Government

Sponsored Content

Opinion

My parents always said the same thing when they bought us a new toy: “Follow the instructions and you won’t get hurt.” If you’re a regular reader of this column, you already know normally we didn’t

Community

Gene McDonald of the Piedmont Newnan Hospital Auxiliary is one of the hospital’s volunteer courtesy cart drivers.
The Piedmont Newnan Hospital Auxiliary is looking for volunteer golf cart drivers to help transport visitors from the parking lot to the hospital or medical plaza.