Sunday, Aug. 30, 2015    Login | Register           

Aaron Childress of Fayetteville

Mr. Aaron Childress of Fayetteville passed away on March 14, 2014.

He was preceded in death by his grandfather, Jerry Childress; step-mother, Martha Ramey and is survived by his wife, Amanda Robinson Oxford Childress; mother, Debbie Stevens; father, Russell Childress; and his wife, Deborah; step-father, David Ramey; grandmother, Carolyn Childress; daughters, Megan Oxford, Hannah Oxford, Emilee Oxford, Raelynn Childress; son, Carson Oxford and one child on the way; step-sister, Cissy Moody and her husband Eric, Angela Stevens, Shelly Bearden and her husband, Timmy; step-brother, Steve Craig, David Childress and his wife, Marcie, Wesley Land and his wife, Leigh Ann; adoptive grandparents, Betty and David Ramey; aunts, uncles, cousins, nieces and nephews in Calhoun.

Memorial services were held Tuesday, March 18, 2014 at 2 p.m. at Flat Creek Baptist Church with Dr. Jerry Cross officiating. Those wishing may send an on line condolence at www.parrottfuneralhome.com.

Parrott Funeral Home and Crematory – 770-964-4800.

Topic: 
Location: 

Ad space area 4 internal

Government

The Georgia Department of Labor announced this week that the unemployment rate in the Three Rivers region in July was 7.1 percent, up five-tenths of a percentage point from 6.6 percent in June.

Sponsored Content

Opinion

When I was a kid growing up in Kingsport, Tenn., my next-door neighbor, and a few years older than me, was Lonnie Bailey. He was the coolest guy I knew.

Community

The 26th Annual Native American Festival & Powwow, sponsored by the Butts County Historical Society, is scheduled for Sept. 12-13 at Indian Springs Hotel/Museum, 1807 Hwy. 42 S.

Sports

Northgate 45, Shaw 0 Pace Academy 34, Our Lady of Mercy 3 Starr's Mill 21, Whitewater 7 Jonesboro 17, Sandy Creek 15 East Coweta 35, Arabia Mountain 28

Lifestyle

Georgia Agriculture Commissioner Gary W. Black is alerting Georgians to the recall of certain Jansal Valley Raw Macadamia Nuts distributed in Georgia due to potential health risk.