5 arrested on gang charges in PTC
Peachtree City police have arrested three adults and two juveniles in connection with alleged gang activity and two separate robberies in the city.
The suspects are associated with a local gang called “Savage Life,” police said.
In a May 31 robbery, suspects forcibly removed a woman’s purse May 31 and
in the June 6 incident, pepper spray was used to attack a male victim and remove his property, police said.
Search warrants executed at the offenders’ residences turned up several items of gang paraphernalia along with a .32 caliber revolver, police said. A small amount of marijuana also was found at one residence, according to police.
• Antwoine Lavell Wilson, 18, of Mantell Court, Peachtree City, charged with armed robbery, criminal street gang activity and robbery (party to a crime);
• A juvenile, of Wynnmeade Parkway, Peachtree City for armed robbery and criminal street gang activity;
• A juvenile, of Stevens Entry Apartments, Peachtree City for armed robbery and criminal street gang activity;
• Kristopher McKiver, 20, of Kings Court, Peachtree City for armed robbery and criminal street gang activity; and
• Malik Butler, 18, of Ridgeview Drive, Peachtree City for armed robbery, robbery (party to a crime), criminal street gang activity and possession of marijuana (less than one ounce).
The adult offenders were taken to the Fayette County Jail awaiting a bond hearing and the juveniles were taken to the Clayton Regional Youth Detention Center until a court date can be set, police said.