Sunday, Aug. 30, 2015    Login | Register           

Jack Andrew Westbrook, 75, of Fayetteville

Jack Andrew Westbrook, 75, of Fayetteville, passed away Thursday, Oct.18, 2012.

Mr. Westbrook was a retired Financial Manager for Barclay's American.

He was preceded in death by his daughter Tamra Joy Westbrook.

He is survived by his wife of 55 years Joyce Efird Westbrook; daughter Traci & Brian Keeley of Douglasville, daughter Trisha Westbrook of Atlanta; 3 grandchildren Ashley & Mieko Bercich, Erin Keeley and Andrew Keeley; great-grandchildren Austin & Lily Kate Bercich; two sisters Carol & John Burleson of Albemarle, N.C., Joan & Gary Sells of Richfield, N.C.; brother Bob & Sylvia Westbrook of Jacksonville, Fla., and several nieces and nephews.

A visitation will be held Saturday, October 27, 2012 from 1 until 3 p.m.

A memorial service will be at 3 p.m. at the Chapel of Mowell Funeral Home. The Reverend Alex Moses will officiate.

A reception will follow the memorial service at the Fayette Shrine Club, 114 Ellis Road, Fayetteville.

Carl J. Mowell & Son, Faytetteville – www.mowellfuneralhome.com

Topic: 
Location: 

Ad space area 4 internal

Government

The Georgia Department of Labor announced this week that the unemployment rate in the Three Rivers region in July was 7.1 percent, up five-tenths of a percentage point from 6.6 percent in June.

Sponsored Content

Opinion

When I was a kid growing up in Kingsport, Tenn., my next-door neighbor, and a few years older than me, was Lonnie Bailey. He was the coolest guy I knew.

Community

The 26th Annual Native American Festival & Powwow, sponsored by the Butts County Historical Society, is scheduled for Sept. 12-13 at Indian Springs Hotel/Museum, 1807 Hwy. 42 S.

Sports

Northgate 45, Shaw 0 Pace Academy 34, Our Lady of Mercy 3 Starr's Mill 21, Whitewater 7 Jonesboro 17, Sandy Creek 15 East Coweta 35, Arabia Mountain 28

Lifestyle

Georgia Agriculture Commissioner Gary W. Black is alerting Georgians to the recall of certain Jansal Valley Raw Macadamia Nuts distributed in Georgia due to potential health risk.