Tuesday, Jul. 26, 2016    Login | Register

• Reply to: Fayette rejects state’s request for $50K for new driver’s license site   1 day 11 hours ago
    mudcat

He did explain it.                                                                It made him mad that the state is treating us in a shabby manner. He and the others feel it is the state's responsibility to upgrade a state facility. Not sure he's wrong. This would be a good time to have leaders like Paul Heard and Dan Lakly around. Without fanfare or discussion our DMV branch would be as nice as the one in Rockdale. Have you seen that one? I can drive there, get renewed and drive back in less time than standing in line at Fayette's.

They have a concierge who prechecks documents  and offers actual help. They will also give you a provisional license for 30 or 60 days if you need to track something down out of state. They always have 4 or 5 and once I saw 8 stations open and processing people. It shouldn't be that hard for a few government workers to just do it.

brewster

Fayette County DMV situation has improved. I was impressed with how the staff makes do with what they have.  They have installed a covered porch to keep folk out of the elements while they wait in line. The staff also comes out and verifies paperwork of those in line to make sure their wait is not in vain. That's a nice touch. They are always fully staffed and friendly. Of course will never be as nice as when they had one at the PTC Kroger.

• Reply to: City manager leaving Senoia   1 day 19 hours ago
    moelarrycurly

Sorry I made you feel embarresed.
    O'Bummer is gonna be on the Vineyard one last time, thank gawd, in a few weeks.  Will be nice when the Wampanoags can get it back from him and his gang and get that casino built.

As one resident just said, "looking forward to September already" and another said "Another reason not to vote for Hillary, we sure don't want the Clintons coming back every summer".

A little Vineyard humor there.

• Reply to: FreeSpeech for 10-06-10   1 day 19 hours ago
    moelarrycurly

No, I was out in it and knew earlier that it was out but forgot to look up.  Someone mentioned it and I then knew I FELT that Buck Moon.  'Splained a lot that had happened that day and evening.  If 'ya get my drift.  Full ones are almost the same....  I never get tired of them, I think they are bee uu teee fullllll.

• Reply to: FreeSpeech for 10-06-10   1 day 19 hours ago
    JessieJames1847

MLC..
    As much as I would ove to take credit for the rainbow/sky,,, all of the dancing on the planet can't do the Art work of Momma  and her nature ...some times ya just have to sit back and understand ,,,"we" really aint all that and our bag of chips ..... The good thing is you have sense enough to SEE things Momma;, God; AND Nature offers ...
    BTW did ya see the Buck Moon ????

• Reply to: Pence is salt to Trump’s pepper   1 day 21 hours ago
    G35 Dude

Trump unfit to be president? Well we know for sure that Hillary is. She has proven that. With Trump we won't really know untill he gets a chance. As I see it while he may backfire, Trump is the only chance that we really have.

• Reply to: Name the chief’s pigs   1 day 21 hours ago
    G35 Dude

How can the Chief of Police not name them Law and Order?

• Reply to: City manager leaving Senoia   1 day 21 hours ago
    mudcat

Explaning them is dicey                                                         I was sort of making an old classic New England joke based upon his name and I know better than trying to explain jokes, so I'll just repeat it and move on.

I went on vacation and took the ferry to Nantucket. (Response) Oh yea, how did he enjoy the trip.

I am so embarresed that I had to do that.

• Reply to: Pence is salt to Trump’s pepper   1 day 21 hours ago
    Stranger than Fiction

Today in the AJC I witnessed something I have never seen before.  All four op-ed columnists (Jay Bookman, Kyle Wingfield, Leonard Pitts, and George Will) agreed on the unfitness of Donald Trump to be president.  Amazing!  This certainly disproves that the Republican nominee is divisive.  He is bringing together the most diverse political ideologies in the country!

• Reply to: This weekend's lane closures   1 day 22 hours ago
    meanoldconservatives

As I wrote on the AJC a little earlier, I just hope she didn't hurt Slick Willie's chances of becoming First Lady.....

• Reply to: FreeSpeech for 10-06-10   1 day 23 hours ago
    moelarrycurly

A half a rainbow in the southwest sky past Lake McIntosh with no rain....how the heck did you do it and did you just run out of butt????? It is a beauty, what there is of it...thanks! :)

• Reply to: This weekend's lane closures   1 day 23 hours ago
    moelarrycurly

Or maybe she is going to lawyer up with Hillary's Criminal Clan so that she can join her cabinet (she thinks).

• Reply to: City manager leaving Senoia   1 day 23 hours ago
    moelarrycurly

No clue of whom you speak...he...Mr. Ferry..have another one.

• Reply to: Councilwoman Brewer: Follow-up to Title I concerns   1 day 23 hours ago
    tchr1

Bravo Councilwoman! Your assessments and concerns regarding Fayetteville Schools are spot on. Regarding the "fraud" issue, you did more than imply it, and for very good reasons.